Serve Papers

Legal Actions We Provide Service For:

* If not listed, please pick up the phone and give us a call (915)229-4050

Court documents in most cases are delivered in person to the defendant or the person to whom the documents are directed to, or by their legal names.

⊳Child support modifications

⊳Summons and complaint


⊳Order to show cause



⊳3Day Notice to Vacate  


⊳Landlord and tenant 



⊳Personal injury 

⊳Surrogate court matter 

⊳Family court